Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Stuff

We had two potlucks this past Sunday, and somehow I figured that warranted bringing my camera. I figured it was high time to take some family pictures, and pictures of some church friends.
This is Chuck and his first grandson, Luke. They adore each other.

I told Wil that if he smiled really cute for this picture, I would get him a spoon. It worked!

Greg and Wes.

Bev, Tim, and Ben.

Ben's aunt and uncle, Alyce and Larry.


Above: It was Grandma and Grandpa Bartel's 56th (I think?) Anniversary. (Betty + Laurence)
Below: In the evening, we had a goodbye party for Greg Regier, Ben's cousin. He recently graduated with his Agriculture degree, and he's going to Nicaragua with World Vision to do Ag development there. He is a very cool guy.



Ben and da boyz.

Some a Da Grlz: Amanda, Diana, and Katherine.

Katherine and Laura.

No comments: