Sunday, May 31, 2009

Going North

I am starting my second and last 7-week session at UND in Grand Forks (and Winnipeg on the weekends). I leave for GF tomorrow and start my first three days of classes at the ND School for the Blind which is affiliated with UND.

Naturally, I'm a big blob of emotions, knowing that I have to leave Ben for so long... and yet very excited for what lies ahead.

Here are some pictures that I recently took.
1. My favorite snack lately.
2. & 3. Some curriculum modifications I made this year--also part of my internship project.
4. The love of my life. See you soon, Ben!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Looking forward to enjoying those snacks together up here, Andi!
2. & 3. Want to hear more about that project...looks and sounds fascinating!
4. Aw, that's so romantic! That Ben is a lucky guy. Ben, we love you too.

Love,
T. Etta

Mel said...

Motivation to drive to Newton for a weekend just went down a bit.... I know, that was selfish. Keep posting while you're up north! I'm sure it will be a great summer.